Anchor Bay High School Recreations
Are you interested in activities after school? Recreations provides us with a refreshing break from our stressful and busy life. It gives us an opportunity to socialize and to pursue our hobbies. WE WANT YOUR THOUGHTS, What courses are YOU interested in?
Listed are ideas for future activities:
- Early-Riser Fitness Boot Camp (Student/Adult)
- Yoga Class (Student/Staff)
- Judo Class (Children/Student/Adult)
- Children’s (Ages 4-8) FUN Obstacle Course
- Self-Defense for Children
- Self-Defense for Women
- Babysitters Training Course
- Ford Rouge Factory Tour
- Anchor Bay’s School of Rock
- Blake’s Cider Mill Tour
- Co-op Volleyball Rec. League
- Co-op Dodge Ball Rec. League
Updated activites, courses & classes will be updated in the School Newsletter and ABTARS.COM. Please email email@example.com for suggestions and questions about our new program! Go Tars!